Baywood’s COVID-19 Update
Providing Dental Emergency Care During COVID-19
As a leader in our dental community, we feel it is our duty to protect our patients from harm in all ways possible and be proactive in our response to the ADA recommendation. Although we have limited our care due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we wanted to let you know that we are available for Dental Emergency Care, during normal business hours.
Please be aware that we are taking further precautions and following these recommendations to prevent potential exposure:
– Pre-screening patients by phone prior to the visit by asking about recent travel history and current health.
– When possible, asking patients to remain in their cars instead of coming into the waiting room, and notifying them by phone when their treatment room is ready.
– Minimizing the number of patients in the reception area and maintaining space between patients per CDC guidelines.
– Taking the temperature of all patients immediately upon arrival.
– Cleaning and disinfecting public areas frequently, including door handles, chairs, and bathrooms.
– Removing all reading materials and children’s toys/books from waiting rooms.
Thank you for your patience, understanding, and commitment to everyone’s health and safety at a difficult time.
Get your dental questions answered right from your home. Baywood Dental Group is powering its telehealth solution. Simply chat with Wally’s Care Team here about your dental question, and Wally can help you set up a virtual visit with us at Baywood Dental Group .
We respond to all inquiries immediately and we will answer any of your questions.